Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reading List


I have the longest reading list I've ever had. I read a book or two a week now days and love every minute of it. I started the latest Sookie Stackhouse book yesterday morning and now only have a 100 pages left. I will probably finish it this afternoon and start something new tomorrow. I ordered 4 books last week from BAM and got them on Tuesday. Ive already almost finished one. Now I have to choose between Envy, Run for Your Life, or Angels and Demons. I also have a few others laying beside the bed that have gotten pushed to the bottom of my reading list because I have all these series that I've been reading. My friend Michelle read the House of Night series and said it was great...So after I get done reading whats beside the bed, I think I'll borrow those from her and read them. She says they are better then Twilight (I know Kasey you will never agree with that).


1 comment:

  1. Blah! I'm not listening to a word that hussy says about the House of Night series being better than Twilight! She's crazy! I do wanna read it though, but my friend Sara has read them and she says they're written poorly, so we'll see. Edward is still way better! :)

    ReplyDelete