Thursday, May 7, 2009

Poison Ivy

I am really sick of this but almost 2 weeks ago now I went and rode four wheelers with a friend of mine and apparently I got in Poison Ivy. I have never been allergic to it until now so I never thought much about it. I didn't do anything to it the first week just left it alone but on Friday it started to spread. By Monday I was about to claw myself to death. I went and got a shot for it on Monday afternoon. Before I did that I used this Poison Ivy Wash that was suppose to make it dry up. Apparently I'm allergic to it too. I now have these big red whelps on my arm and they itch worse than the Poison Ivy. I have been covering my arm in Calamine lotion but it still hasn't went away. I am getting sick of it. I just want it to go away. Looks like my days of roaming in the woods carefree are over. Ill be watching from now on what is around me. Definitely do NOT want this crap again anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you. I am glad you didn't go potty in the woods. :)

    ReplyDelete