Thursday, March 19, 2009

To be princess or Not to be???

I have been reading the Merry Gentry book series by Laurell Hamilton. Its about a fairy princess who is living in LA and she is brought back to the fairie mound because the Queen, her aunt, wants to offer her the chance at becoming queen. In order to become queen she must become pregnant before her cousin, the queens son, can get someone pregnant. Merry is able to get Cel, her cousin, locked away for six months for trying to kill her. This allows her a head start on the getting pregnant...I have read six of these book now and 1800 pages later...she still IS NOT pregnant.
I bought these books on clearance at Waldenbooks cause they were going out of business so I bought the whole set but I didnt know that it was gonna turn into some craziness as this. The other series Laurell Hamilton writes is the Anita Blake Vampire series which some of you may have heard of...Its fifteen books long. I hope this one isn't going to be that long Im not sure I will read anymore after the seventh book. Don't get me wrong they are a pretty imaginative read for sure but she could get to the point a lot quicker...So if you have time I have the first seven books. Your welcome to borrow them...

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I just saw your comment on my blog! You've been sticking to your diet good! Give yourself a little more credit! :) Those jewelry boxes are only $25 and they hang on the wall so it doesn't crowd up your dresser or whatever! I love mine! (But, you know I love pictures...and I can put them in there!!)

    ReplyDelete