Friday, March 13, 2009

Bare Escentuals Addict


So I have decided that I have an addiction to BE. I first bought this off of their infomercial several years ago because I was having some allergic reactions on my face and I thought it was the makeup I was using. (Later I found out I was allergic to fluoride) However, it worked out for the best because I love Bare Escentuals. I try not to look at their sites to often cause every time I do it costs me money. I do pretty well most of the time but I have spent $200 in the last couple weeks on it. However it is not as bad as a friend of mine who has spent closer to $600. She can't stop herself. We actually were joking about needing to go to BEA...since we obviously have issues. So today I googled it and there is an actual website entitled BE Addicts...They have a whole forum on different things relating to the makeup and even this really cool page that they have tips and tricks on all the collections. (http://www.beaddicts.com/BEOfficialTips.html)




1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try this stuff. You know I am an addict too so I better be careful. I say that as I am looking down at my Fossil watch that I just had to have once I seen your cute one. Winks*

    ReplyDelete