Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life is Grand!

I haven't posted anything in a while...I figured today would be a good day to post whats been going on in my life.

Since my last post I have made some pretty significant changes in the Happiness department. I no longer have that constant feeling of being miserable and wanting to run away. My New Years Resolution was to put the past in the past and leave it there. So far So good. I have been a Super happy girl since then. Plus it doesnt hurt that I have someone new in my life who makes me smile everyday. He loves me more than I could ever imagine. He has two beautiful girls who also make me smile. We have been together for 3 months but it seems like much longer.

I started a diet yesterday...we all know how those usually end. But Im making an effort to lose 15 lbs by my birthday in July. I hope I can do it. I really would like to wear my summer clothes without being uncomfortable. I am looking forward to being skinny again.

One more exciting thing that I have in my life is my new house...It is nothing big but its mine and I love it. I got to move into it in January. It is so me.

No comments:

Post a Comment