Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wicked

I finally finished "The Sleeping Doll" after reading on it for over a week. For some reason I felt I was never gonna finish but alas this morning I did.
I have now started one of the books I picked up Sunday when Brandon and I went to Books A Million. I have been looking at the book for a while and wasn't sure if it would peek my interest but I figured I might as well try it. So I picked up "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire. It is the story of the Wicked Witch of the West. Its a lot more graphic and more adult than the Wizard of OZ for sure. I am only 50 pgs into it but its grabbed my attention. I'm hoping to make a good dent in it tonight so Ill let you know when I'm done how it turns out.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear how it goes. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked was really good but a total twist on the original...There are a couple of books to go with it but I havent read those yet. I dont know if I will or not. Wicked was very twisted.

    ReplyDelete